Hi all

Sorry for cross-posting, but I am not sure what was the list where I've
read the message where one of you give me an address or information
leading to these websites:

http://mondego.calit2.uci.edu:7000/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
http://calswim.org/

And the name of Crista Lopes (http://www.ics.uci.edu/~lopes/)

A couple of days ago Ludovic points me again in the same direction. I
though it was Paul Libbrecht or Guillaume Lerouge who firstly talk to me
about these projects, but I am not able to find the email of reference.

Please, to whoever I've forgotten: accept my apologies! But, could you
resend me the reference, or just the original message if you have still
it in your sent folder? Thanks!!

All the best,

Ricardo

--