I remember seeing this too but I don't know the cause. I thought I had
fixed this but probably not. I remember tracking the cause but without
finding the reason.

Could you open a jira issue with all details?

As a workaround try importing again these files. I think if you do it
3 or 4 times it starts working fine. That's what I found when I was
debugging it I think.