Hi Vincent,

It will be with pleasure that we order a number of them for our TeamMates!

In fact I would like to add a "Powered by XWiki" motto and XWiki logo to the T-shirt we are designing for our volley, basket and street-hockey teams! (well, in the street-hockey case is more a bunch of crazy rollers... :-)

Considering we are not playing Premier League, what are the conditions we must follow to wear the XWiki logo? Is there a vectorial format file available with the logo?

We would like a "reverse" option: black background, so we need a different color for the X. Could you propose it? Thanks!!!

Greetings,

Ricardo

Vincent Massol wrote:
Hi,

Here's the new T-shirt that we're planning to print:
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/download/Blog/NoTShirtYetCeBIT2008/TSHIRTCEBIT9.png

WDYT? Do you like it? Would you wear it? :)

(Full story at CEBIT here:
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/NoTShirtYetCeBIT2008) <http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/NoTShirtYetCeBIT2008>

Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team