Hi,

On Mar 9, 2008, at 5:59 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I was using the ‘delete page snippet’ from
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/DeleteSpaceSnippet

When confirming a space to be deleted (under 1.2-milestone-2.5917), self contained Windows version

I received the following error:

Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Main.Delete Space Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method 'delete' in class com.xpn.xwiki.api.Document threw exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space @ Main.Delete Space6,71?

Seems like you don't have enough memory.

2 solutions:
1) don't delete all space pages at once, partition the deletetions
2) increase the memory

That said I'm not sure why lots of memory is required. Maybe one doc has lots of versions?