Hi Grabriela,

Gabriela Radu wrote:

 hello
regarding the css use for links ..
thanks

I am trying to understand what you are trying to do... Are you including this code in a XWiki page?

XWiki look and feel is completely controlled by CSS, JS and Velocity macros. Each time is easier to modify some characteristics of the layout although it is by no means easy to understand/control the whole thing!

If you want to use CSS to control the appearance of your contents or the layout of your wiki, these could be good starting points...

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/CSS+files

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Skins#HCreatingawholenewskin

Just my two cents,

Ricardo