Hi,

Joao Henrique Silva Santos wrote:
> Hi
> Yes, I did, but it only mentions the WAR distribution upgrade. Or am I
> mis-reading it?

Touché! :-) Good point. It was me myself who misread your message.

I've once downloaded and used a zipped distribution to debug a problem
with MySQL (following Vincent advice) and all what I did was to remove
the folder of the hsqldb database (I don't remember the name and some
xwiki.org sections are now down for maintenance, but it was easy to
locate) and configure hibernate.cfg.xml accordingly.

So I am *guessing* that all you have to do is to bring down your servlet
container, create a backup copy of the whole /xwiki directory structure
(jsut in case!), put in place the new zip contents, copy your current
database to the new location and start the container again.

Please, let me knows if this helped. Thanks.

Best,

Ricado

--
Ricardo Rodríguez