Hi all,

Although this issue comes from some previous threads, please, allow me
to reformulate it here.

I do need to change some layout appearance details in some single pages.

I more or less understand how CSS now allows to change most of the
layout characteristics, and how, skins are the best vehicle to apply
CSS, but I don't know how to apply a skin to a single page. I've tried
by adding a skin document to a page, but this doesn't work. So:

1. Is it possible to apply a skin to a page? How?
2. Is there any simpler way of using some new/different CSS definitions
on a per-page basis?

Thank you so much for your help,

Ricardo

--