From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Squirrel
Sent: Tue 3/25/2008 3:12 PM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] System Memory

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Campbell, Timothy D <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am using XP with 512MB of memory. Also the group has 3 other projects
> running on the server, and of course the database.
>
> Tim Campbell
> Junior, Computer Science-Ecommerce major
> Winston Salem State University
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> (704) 877-2261

You are using XP as the server OS? May I ask why the hell you are doing
this?  :-D

Well, not that I'm an expert when it comes to xwiki, but 512MB system memory
on a XP installation, running 3 other projects at the same time sound not
very comfy IMHO.