On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 9:14 PM, uwesbr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I downloaded the XAR for the Application Manager an imported it into XWiki
>  Enterprise. I see a lot of new spaces and the information that the plugin
>  has not be enabled. What else do I have to do? In the docs I found something
>  about a jar-File. Is this still relevant?
>
>  Regards, Uwe
>  --

As you can see in
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/ApplicationManagerApplication
Application Manager application depends on Application Manager plugin
(http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/ApplicationManagerPlugin).
The xar is just the user interface which use the plugin for the not
graphical work.

--
Thomas Mortagne