Hi!

Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote:

> - if it can handle cookies, then visit
> /xwiki/bin/login/XWiki/XWikiLogin?j_username=Admin&j_password=admin&j_rememberme=true

Sorry, I don't know what "to handle cookies" means here and I have no
experience with jmeter, so perhaps this question is absurd. But I keep
trying to understand how/if username and password can be passed to XWiki
with an URL. I also keep following the related Jira issues.

In this case, could I understand that the proposed string could be passed to
XWiki to allow jmeter index its contents?

Could this be used to grant access to a given document?

Thanks for your help,

Ricardo