On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Hosam Hassan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The content will be the same yet the look and feel will be different.
>
>  The best way to do is to have them both connected to the same database if
> you have a network between both computers.

I think that way you will have problems with store cache: when wiki A
modify the database, wiki B will not update content of the document if
the document is in its cache. Maybe there is some configuration for
two wiki/one database way to work but I don't know it (except no cache
but I don't think it's a really good idea ;) ). Maybe you can set a
cache expire date in oscache configuration files but if its too low
cache become useless and if too high the two wiki will not be
perfectly synchronised.
.

>  Cheers,
>
>  Hosam