Hi again,

>  no i was thinking that enterprise-manager is bundled. It means, that i will
>  install it and trought that i will be able to create virtual wikies on
>  demand. Is it so?

Alas I'm not a XEM installation expert, but yes, this is what XEM
offers : you can create additional virtual wikis on demand.

>  If not - what do i exactly need to have installed ... actually maybe i am
>  just looking at that page too long,  but it is pretty messy ...
>  I was thinking that Install XEM from a distribution part on wiki is what i
>  need to do and Convert an existing XWiki Enterprise instance part is there
>  in case i have wiki enterprise installed and i want to install a manager
>  plugin into existing instance in order to transfer it to enterprise-manager.

Right now I think you'd be better off starting from scratch by
following the instructions for setting up a new XEM as provided here :
http://manager.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Installation , and
then make an export of the pages you need in your current XE and
import them again in the XE of your choice that you will have created
from your brand new XEM.

I know it is possible to turn a XE into a XEM, but this will at least
imply the need to activate the relevant plugins. Hopefully some people
from the XEM team will be able to provide you with more complete
answers within a few days.

Guillaume