Hi everyone,

I retrieve the informations about people from an Active Directory server
with my xWiki.

The problem is that when someone new arrives and connect, this message will
be shown:

"Your account is not yet active, because your email has not yet been
confirmed."

so my question is quite simple, I would like either disable mail activation,
either automatically activate an new created account. How can I do that?

The next thing is about groups. Let's say that's the first time a guy
connect to the website. I would like him to be automatically added to a
group. How can I do that?

Thanks !

Philippe