Hi Guillaume,

we made fresh installation (no multilingual, default language en), we tried
JBoss and Tomcat too, but result was same :(
In all BBCode pages are shown names of variables instead of the values.
For example:

http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/BBCode/Admin

Bulletin Boards Administration

Welcome to your Bulletin Boards Administration Console.

..... (in my local installation)

and

bb_administration

bb_welcomeadmin

.... (in server installation, JBoss, Tomcat, too)

there is some problem with "$msg"

Any idea what would help?