Ricardo:
sorry for the delay in replying.  I moved the XWiki database from an Oracle
9 instance to an Oracle 10 instance since I read that XWiki is only
supported on Oracle 10.  I wanted to try the same test on Oracle 10.

Here is what I'm doing:
add a new Group
add a new User
add User to Group
Give Group rights to View and Edit a specific Space

and the User just gets the message "You are not allowed..."

Maybe I am misunderstanding how rights work.  I am not giving the User ANY
Global Rights only rights to a couple of spaces like Main and a Space I
added.

Can you tell me what method actually checks the authorization for a viewing
a Space?  I'll trace through the code and see if I can understand the
problem.
Thanks
Glenn Everitt