Jerome Velociter wrote:
> I'm very glad to hear that :)
> A while ago I started documenting XWiki URL and forms mappings to make it
> easier finding out this kind of URLs :
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Drafts/XWikiURLMappings. I really need
> to find some time to complete this draft.

But my happiness is frequently killed by my ambition :-)

As for this document, please, how this relate, if in anyway, with REST
and XMLRPC? I am just to create my own mental map about how XWiki is
constructed and how will be the future...

As for the proposed link, it access the document without a glitch, but
it fails to be the option I need as parameter for a R function. Of
course to deal with this R function is an option, so it is not only a
XWiki issue, but I am guessing if I explain you the situation it will be
possible to find an option within XWiki itself.

Please, look at this:

This R command works fine if unregistered users are allowed to view
ICT.RGraphicSample01...

source("http://xepecnet.environmentalchange.net/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin?j_username=XWiki.dummy&j_password=dummy&xredirect=/xwiki/bin/view/ICT/RGraphicSample01?xpage=plain";)

If I prevent unregisterd users to view this file, here the error...

source("http://xepecnet.environmentalchange.net/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin?j_username=XWiki.dummy&j_password=dummy&xredirect=/xwiki/bin/view/ICT/RGraphicSample01?xpage=plain";)
Error en file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  no fue posible abrir la conexión
Además: Warning message:
In file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  no fue posible abrir: el status HTTP fue '401 Unauthorized'

Even though part of the message is in Spanish, I thing it is clear with
a 401 error

http://xepecnet.environmentalchange.net/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin?j_username=XWiki.dummy&j_password=dummy&xredirect=/xwiki/bin/view/ICT/RGraphicSample01?xpage=plain

Accesses correctly the document in any case.

Could you figure out why? My happiness will be almost complete... until
I move to the next issue :-)

Thanks for your time and your help!

Ricardo

--