Hi, I guess to have done a little damage... :S

I wanted to eliminate blog and calendar object from xwiki.
So, I went into administrating page, Export a xar with history and all that I
can Export.

Then I've clicked on my original .xar Imported with all xwiki utilities, and
after have deselected classes I thought  not need, I've reimported the
documents.

Next I reimported my .xar with all configuration, but all Administrative users
can access but can't see nothing..
Until normal users can regularly see his pages...

What's appened??

Can I restore or change some DB Data to reaccess by Admin rights??

Maybe I lost all my morning work.... :S

HELP MEEEE!!!

Riccardo Grazioli
[EMAIL PROTECTED]