Hi,

I think that's a normal behaviour that you have to login again: if you
move xwiki to another server the old cookies are not valid anymore (in
the cookie there is the information about the URL).

Have you tried to login? It should work with same username/password you
were use on the test server.

Vito

riccardo grazioli wrote:
> Hi,
> I encounter a strange problem when I migrate XWiki from my TEST server to my
> on-line server.
>
> I know that was better to instantiate a new XWiki from the beginning, but I
> was afraid to lost all configurations and settings and User I've done.
>
> So I've exported my DBSchema and the xwiki directori to on-line server, and I
> find that in Mozilla it works perfectly as in my TEST server, but with IE 7
> and Safari, when I login, I am redirected at the login page without any
> warning or error.
>
> Reading some related articles I found that this is probably a cookies problem
> due to change of host.
>
> Can I solve manually this issue?
>
> Or is there a way to export exactly all xwiki settings, user, and data, and
> recreate exacltly the environnment in another server?
>
> Thanks...
> Riccardo Grazioli
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Adacto - anima digitale

> Adacto - anima digitale
> Via L. Giuntini 40, Empoli
> Via G. Meda 45, Milano
> Corso Como 5, Milano
> Telefono 0571-998742 Fax 0571-998744
> Internet: www.adacto.it
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vitantonio Messa, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+358 46 889 48 49 - skype: vitantonio81
COSS - The Finnish Centre for Open Source Solutions
@ Technology Centre Hermia Ltd.
Hermiankatu 1, FIN-33720 Tampere, FINLAND