Guillaume
Thanks for the prompt reply, the Quick Fix does sort of work, however the
properties box is now is displayed at 13px!
A furher observation is that the tag list is displayed with double line spacing.

I will continue to use XWIKI and inform you of any further hickups
Keep up the good work with XWIKI !
Thanks
Robert