The XWiki development team is pleased to announce the release of XWiki
Workspaces 1.0 RC 2.

Go grab it at http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

This is the second, and hopefully last release candidate for the 1.0
version of XWiki Workspaces. This RC 2 release is based on the recent
XWiki Enterprise 1.3.2 release.

Bug we've fixed in XWS since 1.0 RC 1 :

* XWS-10 - Missing validation on workspaces creation form
* XWS-14 - Document creation lightboxes not visibles if the page is scrolled
* XWS-18 - Gallery editing page is a bit screwed up in IE6 & IE7
* XWS-40 - Lightboxes are displayed _real_ bad in IE6
* XWS-44 - Problem with the item creation popup : when we "Cancel & Close"
(the X in the upper-right corner) we are redirected to "undefined"
* XWS-45 - After a registration we should be redirected to
XWSAdmin.ManageUsers (instead of just having an empty page with the
"Registration Successfull" message)
* XWS-48 - The new workspace creation form could be a bit reskinned (on
the XWS.MySpaces page)
* XWS-51 - A user should not be allowed to delete Himself from his
Personnal Space
* XWS-52 - The Administrator (Admin / admin) should not be displayed OR
not be allowed to remove himself from the Admin list of the Organization
Space
* XWS-53 - If we have a workspace title on more than 1 line (around more
than 45-50 characters - space included) the layout is a bit broken
* XWS-57 - Problem when we create a link to a image page - parameter
'viewer=image' is missing
* XWS-67 - There is two links leading to the current user profile in the
top action bar
* XWS-68 - Workspace creation form should be under the workspace list
* XWS-71 - The "Comments" message is too big compared to page title and
other font sizes
* XWS-73 - Under IE browsers, the Admin XWiki toolbar does not work properly
* XWS-75 - Preview fails on unsaved (new) blog article
* XWS-76 - Non-admin registered users can edit but not view their profile
* XWS-78 - Layout issue in edit mode under IE6 (white banner on top +
scrolling disappearing)

For more information, see the Release notes at:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ReleaseNotesWorkspaces10RC2

Regards,
The XWiki dev team