Hi,

Since some xwiki information (like server name) relies on requests
sent by clients I'm afraid there's no simple solution for this issue.
What you can do is modifying the mentionned mailTemplate
(XWiki.WatchListMessage) by going to
http://putyourservernamehere/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/WatchListMessage?editor=object
and replace all the doc.getExternalURL("view") by something like
http://putyourservernamehere/${doc.getURL("view")}

JV.

Jean-Vincent Drean