I'd like to stress 'a bit'. I know a lead developer from JSPwiki from
another project... (nevertheless I choose XWiki  ;-)).

I can do that, but I can only do that from a (advanced) user point of view
and I need time for that (by the end of next week I'm going for 2 weeks to
sunny and warm California, too bad we can't meet in San Francisco - my gf
would kill me).