Hi,
 I think one way is this. As a connector for this classes use xwiki
document. I mean you have two xwiki classes. One is FishProvider and other
one is Fishes or for each fish species one class. You connect both of them
by adding them to some xwiki document. So you will get unique connection for
FishProvider and Fishes.

For example you have class Fish1 and class FishProvider.
Fish1 will have propertie like size.
FishProvider will have propertie like name.

Now you create xwiki document, for example with name Fishery, and as next
step you create object for class Fish1 and another object for class
FishProvider. These two objects is now attached to xwiki document Fishery.
In database it connected  throught table XWikiObjects.

I hope that, it will help you.

Jan