Hi all,

I've frequently facing a problem when facing images inserted in XWiki
documents. It is by not means a XWiki specific issue, but I would like
to post it here to see if others have some idea about how to solve it.

It is far easy to insert an image in a XWiki document by using the image
macro. It is also possible to control hight and width by passing these
parameters to the macro. But when users are allowed to upload pictures
and it is not possible to control the properties of the uploaded files,
it is frequent that some pictures doesn't fit a required width when a
height is fixed, or viceversa.

Could you figure out how could I set image dimensions taking into
account the originally attached file size?

Thanks for your insight!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--