Hello all, and apologies for the n00b questions.

I'm running a wiki on the wiki farm at:
http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org/
For the last few days, I've noticed a significant degradation in
performance. I suspect this is not specific to my wiki, but affecting the
whole farm (http://www.myxwiki.org/ is also a bit slow to respond). The
documentation recommends some measures for boosting performance, but as far
as I can see they all require access to the underlying system, e.g. indexing
the SQL tables.

Also, when I do learn something about XWiki, I'd like to give something back
by updating the documentation. I couldn't find a "register" link there.

thanks,

- Yishay