Hi Antonio,

On May 15, 2008, at 9:42 PM, Antonio Goncalves wrote:

> Thanks Jean-Vincent it works. Two more questions.
>
> 1) On the API (
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/DevGuide/API/xwiki%2Dcore%2D1.3.2%2Djavadoc.zip/index.html)
> it says that the method getWeb is deprecated and that we should use
> getSpace. But when I do the following it doesn't work (doc.space
> instead of
> doc.web) :
>
> #set($query="where doc.*space*='Main'")
> #set($results = $xwiki.searchDocuments($query, 5, 0))
> #foreach ($item in $results)
> * $item  <br/>
> #end
>
> Looking at the API this should work no ?

no :)

This javadoc is about the XWiki Java API. The string you're using for
the query is not calling Java code. It's just a HQL string for doing &
query.

> 2) the code  ** $item  <br/>*  just gives me the title of the page,
> and what
> if I want to include the entire content of each page. How can I do
> that ?

Check the javadoc for the Document object.

You'll get the Document object like this: $xwiki.getDocument($item)

Note that there are lots of code snippets that should provide examples
on this in code.xwiki.org, in the snippets area. Let us know where
you'd have expected help on this in xwiki.org so that we can fix it.