All,

I'm working on setting up active directory authentication for a xwiki site but
our domain permissions only allow users to log onto certain computers for
security reasons. The users do have permission to log onto the server that is
hosting XWiki but when they try and authenticate they receive the LDAP data 531
error which means they do not have permission to log onto the workstation. When
I add permissions to log onto the domain controller the users are then able to
authenticate. Is there any reason that they need local login access to the
DC/Is there any way to fix this?

Also, when we use the wyiswyg editor the layout becomes skewed; for example the
editor overlaps the center section and the bars to the right overlap the editor.

Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
Matthew Serel