Hi
1. You would probably have to change the skin's CSS for the table to change
the font size and cell borders. You can start by looking at style.css in the
skins folder.
2. This is possible through the
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/Exports#HPDFExport PDF
export feature. However. what would be really useful is if this can be run
as a job during every release and the final PDF is made available on the
xwiki.org website for new users.
Shiva