Yes, I've tried many times to rebuild the index, also checked how many
documents tries to rebuild, and the result was "-2". Definetely, it's
the main problem.
 Quoting Jean-Vincent Drean : 2008/6/11 Mihails Agafonovs
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
 > Hi!
 >
 > 1) I've been expecting problems with Lucene search in XWiki
 > be more precise, it doesn't work at all :(. Seems that
searching or
 > either returning results function is broken.
 Have you tried to rebuild the index ? Are the indexes correctly
 created on the filesystem ?
 > 2) In version 1.3 it worked, but somehow strange. For example,
Lucene
 > returned results, when search criteria was Mihails, and
nothing, if
 > search criteria was Mihail.
 I think the "problem" here is the lucene query syntax
itself, to tell
 lucene that your query term is only a part of a word you have to use
:
 "Mihail*"
 --
 Jean-Vincent Drean