Joe, have you tried to define a 100% width (or the one you need) to
your table?
because image shows, that there is simple not enough width to display
your header content in a single row.
 Quoting Joe : Considering the issue logged relates to an edit issue
(that's the one
 Jean-Vincent was asking about), and the one I was asked for
screenshots on
 is actually a display issue, shouldn't it be a different issue log?
 Logged a new issue for it in that case :)
 On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 12:25 PM, Vincent Massol  wrote:

 > On Jun 12, 2008, at 1:21 PM, Joe wrote:
 >
 > > OK.. apparently images are not accepted.. if you have somewhere
 > > attach it
 > > online (wiki page or something) I can attach it there.
 >
 > Like in the created jira issue?
 >
 > -Vincent
 >
 > > 2008/6/12 Joe :
 > >
 > >> Attached for tables.
 > >> Hope JPG's can get through :s
 > >>
 > >> 2008/6/12 Mihails Agafonovs :
 > >>
 > >> Can you show some example, using picture or...? We also has
this
show-stoppers
 Ar cieņu, Mihails

Links: