On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I've tried to figure out why the XWiki renders xwiki-headings as it
>> does. E.g "1 Title One" is rendered as '<h2 class="heading-1">Title
>> One</h2>'. I would like to change this to be h1-element instead of
>> h2-element.
>
> That was my decision, as in a document there is already a first-level
> heading, the document title.

Hum yes, I was mentally referring to an even older behavior when I
replied, when the titles were all h3.
Sorry for my misleading answer. BTW I'd be +1 to have 1 Title
transformed to h1, may be it's only a personal habit but I tend to put
only one first level title in my wiki pages.

--
Jean-Vincent Drean