On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Gaëtan GUYODO wrote:
>> HI, I have a few questions about that :
>> 1) What do you need when you say "provid a patch" ? I'm sorry I'm not a
>> java developper, I only can help you to find the reason of that deleting
>> problem.
>
> If you did not change the XWiki source code in any way, then you probably
> can't provide a patch now.
> Thomas assumed you tested these queries by executing them in the Java source
> code.

Yes.

>> 2) If you need other things to eresolve it, I'm open to help you.
>
> If you knew a bit of Java, you could have integrated the queries in the code;
> if that's not the
> case, then at least we know what is the right path to follow, and somebody
> else will take care of this.

I seen that Ruslan Shevchenko just created a jira issue about that at
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-2468. Add comment here with
all you found would be good already.

>> 3) For test reasons, I dropped user wikitest (as described before) but I
>> still see the "wikitest" wiki in my "Wikis you administrate" list. Where
>> can I delete that manually to complete my deletion test ? If there's a
>> file where I can find these informations, that can be a solution.

Simple remove wikitests's descriptor you can find in the main wiki at
XWiki/XWikiServerWikitests or simply click on the link associated to
the descriptor in the wiki list on WikiManager/

>> 4) all my needed wikis will be in "https". Or when I create a new wiki,
>> it seems to be created in "http" only. Is there a way to create then in
>> https ? Is there a way, after creation, to change the "http" to "https" ?

In the wiki descriptor you can enable the "Secure" field which
indicate that all URL of this wiki will be generated using "https" in
place of "http".

> Thomas should know more about these.
> --
> Sergiu Dumitriu