On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Wright, Philip
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I know I sound like a noob, which I am :)  However how do I implement this?
> Do I just copy the code into the authenticator code?

I don't understand. You speak about java code ?

Before writing any code you should start create a jira issue on
http://jira.xwiki.org explaining what is the problem, how to reproduce
it. After that if you can propose a way to fix it or even attach a
patch, it's even better ;)