Hi,

As described in http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Skins/ToucanSkin
"To change the them go to the Administration page, select the Skin
section and in the Default Stylesheet field replace the value style.css"
I replaced the value style.css with a typo-error and saved it.

The skin changed to a style where I can not access the Skin Section
anymore (or any section other than the top parameters)

Gerritjan