On 18 juin 08, at 13:56, ced.dall wrote:

> I tried final Map page = (Map) client.execute("confluence1.getPage",
> new Object[] { token, "Main", "Incendie?language=fr" });
> but doesn't work

Maybe the problem is how you specify the page ID:

Try this instead:
Map page = (Map) client.execute("confluence1.getPage", new Object[]
{ token, "Main.Incendie?language=fr" });

or, better, use directly the getPage(pageId, language) method in the
XMLRPC client library (that provides a wrapper for all the XMLRPC API
so that you don't have to do those ugly invokes in your code).

Does this solve your issue?

Cheers,
Fabio