On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 7:31 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
> > Yes, use prenotifications. This means that instead of putting the code
> > in verify(), put it in preverify(), and use the constructor with 3
> > arguments.
>
> I hit Send to soon, and my notification knowledge is a bit rusty...
>
> I mean, when creating the notification rule (DocChangeRule or whichever
> you're using), use the
> constructor with 3 arguments, and use true for the second argument, false
> for the third one. If the
> Rule doesn't have such a constructor, call setPostverify(false) and
> setPreverify(true). That's all
> you need to do.

Thanks, that helped me!

I have one more question... isn't the EVENT_UPDATE_OBJECT event code ever
used?
I only need to execute my code when the object in the page is changed, so I
made an if with this event but then the code stopped being called. I made an
Eclipse search over the variable and it didn't find any use all over XWiki's
source code...

[]'s
--
Tiago Rinck Caveden