Thanks,
On watching Oracle database, I noticed that the "Admin wiki" has 1
sequence called "HIBERNATE_SQUENCE", but the 3 wikis I've created from
XWikiManager don't have that sequence. Is it a bug or does hibernate
have to work with the "admin wiki" sequence ?
What I can easily do is to create a such sequence, but I don't know how
hibernate should work, so...

Tiago Rinck Caveden a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Gaëtan GUYODO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know what is the sequence needed ? That wiki has been
>> created from XE1.5M2 + Manager 1.2.
>

> I don't know how XWiki does it, but if I remember well, when you don't
> specify any name, hibernate tries a default one, I think it was
> "hibernate_sequence" the name.
> Try creating this.

              Gaëtan GUYODO
            Chargé de mission
Centre Antipoison - Hôpital Fernand WIDAL
      200, rue du faubourg St Denis
          75475 PARIS Cedex 10
Tél: 01 40 05 49 63 / Fax: 01 40 05 48 56