I can't click on administration
All that I see after setting xwiki up (and clicking
https://10.0.0.7:8888/xwiki , https://10.0.0.7:8888/ - is my Tomcat server)
is:

Notice

The requested document could not be found.
Creator: on 2008/07/04 18:49
1.5-milestone-2.10763

or src code:

      Notice

The requested document could not be found.

Creator:  on 2008/07/04 18:49

1.5-milestone-2.10763

I have only this message in catalina.out:

[ERROR] Left side ($showLeftPanels) of '==' operation has null value. If a
reference, it may not be in the context. Operation not possible.
/templates/leftpanels.vm [line 1, column 23]