And what exactly do you have? Login page, blank page, error page or
...?
 Quoting Shruti Modi : Hi
 I am using  xwiki 1.3 , And mysql as database.
 When I am running xwiki on jetty it works absolutely fine,but on
tomcat i
 am unable to login even as Admin.
 Also I am not getting administration link,so that I can import
something.
 any help is greatly appreciated.
 Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 and any attachments. Thank you