Hi Eric!

  So I did some changes of config:
1. xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=COMPANY\\{0}
2.
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=COMPANY\\{0},ou=COMPANY,dc=company,dc=intranet

Both time if I try to connect with the sAMAccontName value then I got
an error that "Wrong user name", but if I try with cn then I got
"Wrong password" error message :(

  Best Regards,
bzg