Marco Weiß wrote:
> Am 16.07.2008 um 13:07 schrieb Artem Melentyev:
>
>> Marco Weiß wrote:
>>> we use XEM for a little xwiki Farm, now we have problems with our
>>> History. If i look at a previews version of an document i get the
>>> error show here
>>>
>>> -->  http://pastebin.centos.org/9499
>> Is this happen on any page?
>> Is xwiki export/import is working?
>> See below also.
>
> Yes this happens on any page

Is this happens on any virtual wikis and main wiki?

> Do you meen the export/import of xar files?
yes

> If yes it works.
> If no what export/import do you meen?

You can try to export a whole wiki and import it in new version of xwiki.
If export is working it is likely to resolve the problem.

> Ok i changed this and tried again.
> My logfile tells me --> http://pastebin.centos.org/9558
>
> And the xwiki page looks so --> http://pastebin.centos.org/9560

Exception says that archive is broken, but it is strange that all
documents are affected.

Is saving of document working? (Try to add comment, edit/save document)

You can look at xwikircs db table.
(sql example: select * from xwikircs where doc.XWR_DOCID=<somedocid>)

If nothing will help, you can give me a dump of some affected database,
and I'll look.

--
   Artem Melentyev