Am 17.07.2008 um 18:18 schrieb Artem Melentyev:

> Marco Weiß wrote:

>>> Is this happen on any page?
>>> Is xwiki export/import is working?
>>> See below also.
>>
>> Yes this happens on any page
>
> Is this happens on any virtual wikis and main wiki?

Yes that happens on any virtual wiki!

>> Do you meen the export/import of xar files?
> yes
>
>> If yes it works.
>> If no what export/import do you meen?
>
> You can try to export a whole wiki and import it in new version of
> xwiki.
> If export is working it is likely to resolve the problem.

Ok i exported a wiki with 50,8 MB as xar, i had to increase the
max_upload in xwiki and max_allowed_packet size in mysql.
But if i'll upload the file i get the followin error.
http://pastebin.centos.org/9998

>> Ok i changed this and tried again.
>> My logfile tells me --> http://pastebin.centos.org/9558
>>
>> And the xwiki page looks so --> http://pastebin.centos.org/9560
>>>

> Exception says that archive is broken, but it is strange that all
> documents are affected.
>
> Is saving of document working? (Try to add comment, edit/save
> document)

That works fine, the wiki is productive, that means till today 30 user
in my company works with this xwiki

> You can look at xwikircs db table.
> (sql example: select * from xwikircs where doc.XWR_DOCID=<somedocid>)

from where can i get a DOCID?

> If nothing will help, you can give me a dump of some affected
> database,
> and I'll look.

That's what will help me i think but i may not because of the
sensetive datas in this wiki (passwords and so on... )

> --
>   Artem Melentyev

Best regards

Marco Weiß