On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Stefan Woehrer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, great hint. So I can get those Values from the XWiki Object using
> something like: XWiki.getXWikiPreference("ldap_base_DN")
>
> The question is: How can I set them? In the API doc there isn't a

To change it you have to modify the object of class
"XWiki.XWikiPreferences" in the document "XWiki.XWikiPreferences" like
any other object. getXWikiPreference is just an helper that get the
value from the object.

> description of a public setter. Also, this only works for the current
> session, right? (That would be exactly what we need.....)

No it saved in XWiki.XWikiPreference in the database document so if
you change it stay changed.