On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 5:10 PM, lukweb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> #-# if ldap authentication fails for any reason, try XWiki DB authentication
> with the same credentials
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.trylocal=1
>
> #-# [SINCE 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
> #-# SSL connection to LDAP server
> #-# 0: normal
> #-# 1: SSL
> # xwiki.authentication.ldap.ssl=0
>
> #-# [SINCE 1.3M2, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
> #-# The keystore file to use in SSL connection
> # xwiki.authentication.ldap.ssl.keystore=
>
> #-# [SINCE 1.5M1, XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl]
> #-# The java secure provider used in SSL connection
> #
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.ssl.secure_provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
>
> #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> # Cache
> #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> #-# [SINCE 1.5M2]
> #-# The cache component implementation to use as "normal" (can be local or
> distributed depending on the implementation)
> #-# cache component.
> xwiki.cache.cachefactory.hint=oscache
>
> #-# [SINCE 1.5M2]
> #-# The cache component to use as local cache component.
> xwiki.cache.cachefactory.local.hint=oscache/local
>
> #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

> xwiki.authentication.unauthorized_code=200
>
> # This parameter will activate the sectional editing
> xwiki.section.edit=1
>
> # Uncomment if you want to ignore requests for unmapped actions, and simply
> display the document
> # xwiki.unknownActionResponse=view
>

> # You can configure the toolbars you wish to see in the WYSIWYG editor by
> defining the
> # xwiki.wysiwyg.toolbars property.
> # When not defined it defaults to:
> #   xwiki.wysiwyg.toolbars=texttoolbar, listtoolbar, indenttoolbar,
> undotoolbar, titletoolbar, \
> #                          styletoolbar, horizontaltoolbar,
> attachmenttoolbar, macrostoolbar, \
> #                          tabletoolbar, tablerowtoolbar, tablecoltoolbar,
> linktoolbar
> # The full list of toolbars includes the one defined above and the following
> ones:
> #   subtoolbar, findtoolbar, symboltoolbar
>

> xwiki.defaultskin=toucan
> xwiki.defaultbaseskin=albatross
>
> # Calendar Prev/Next Month bounds.
> # The calendar generates links to the previous/next months for a limited
> range, by default 6 months back and 12 months after.
> # A value of 0 means that there is no limit in that direction.
> # xwiki.calendar.bound.prev=6
> # xwiki.calendar.bound.next=12
>
> # xwiki.temp.dir=/tmp/xwiki
> # xwiki.work.dir=/usr/local/xwiki
>
> # xwiki.plugins.lucene.indexdir=/usr/local/xwiki/lucene
> #
> xwiki.plugins.lucene.analyzer=org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer

I found what is the problem: It's not your configuration, by default
XWiki store the DN in the user's profile (with the "ldap_dn=dn" in
xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping property) to speed up the DN
search. The problem is that it will always use the first DN used for a
user even the user moved in LDAP server.

So what you can do to fix it:

- for existing users in XWiki: edit the user's profile page using
object editor and change the value of the property ldap_dn (LDAP DN).
Set the new DN or just blank it to let XWiki update it.
- if you plan to move LDAP users regularely: remove the "ldap_dn=dn"
from xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping property to avoid LDAP
user DN storage.

> Thanks for your help.

Thomas Mortagne