Gaëtan GUYODO wrote:
> One question again : after updating to XEM 1.3RC1, I tried to import
> xwiki-enterprise-manager-application-xem-1.3-rc-1.xar and I still have
> an error on XemManager.Install (on a previous thread (11/06/2008), you
> told me it's not a needed page... I created a Jira issue
> http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XEM-118?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
>

>   closed by Sergiu Dumitriu for non-reproductible reason.
> But I still have that problem. Here's the log :
>

> 2008-08-04 14:05:05,375
> [https://sid-sicap.aphp.fr/xwiki/bin/import/XWiki/Import?editor=globaladmin&section=Import]
>
> [TP-Processor8] WARN  util.JDBCExceptionReporter      - SQL Error: 1400,
> SQLState: 23000
> 2008-08-04 14:05:05,375
> [https://sid-sicap.aphp.fr/xwiki/bin/import/XWiki/Import?editor=globaladmin&section=Import]
>
> [TP-Processor8] ERROR util.JDBCExceptionReporter      - ORA-01400:
> impossible d'insérer NULL dans ("XWIKI"."XWIKIOBJECTS"."XWO_CLASSNAME")

Again, the released .xar is broken. I looked at the page sources, and
the object is fine, but in the exported file the class part of the
object is missing. I think it's a problem in the xmldoc-update plugin.
Thomas, did you write that plugin? Can you look into it, please?
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/