This is due to the browser cache. Have you tried SHIFT- or CTRL- reload.
Unfortunately if we reduce the cache level this is bad for performance.

Maybe we should add the version number of the images to the URL to beat
the cache and force a reload.

You can workaround by modifying the mindmap macro and adding the
attachment version number to the URL.

Ludovic

--
Ludovic Dubost