Hi Syam!

Not a real answer, but a call to a related issue:

http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-2045

I've never tried the es_es release yet, but we will face this same
problem with different Spanish flavours.

Also, if you browse Jira,
http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa, for translation and
internationalization issues, there are a bunch of them. I've been far
from XWiki for some weeks and need to catch up now. Your help will be
really welcome!

I don't know if we anybody have worked in the internationalization part
during these last three months. Anybody out there?

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez