From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf
Of Guillaume Lerouge
Sent: 21 August 2008 18:06
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: [xwiki-users] [Request for Feedback] New WYSIWYG Editor
Interface

Hi fellow XWiki users,
I've spent the last couple weeks working on designing mockups for the new
version of the WYSIWYG editor that's currently in the works.

I've put all my work on this page :
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Design/NewWysiwygEditorInterface

and I'd be glad to gather initial user feedback on these mockups. Please
tell us what you think about them now so that we can improve the screens
before implementation begins at full speed.

Specifically, I'm wondering about the following things :

   - Can the text be improved to make things easier to understand ? If so,
   where ?
   - Are some features harder to reach than they should ?
   - Are dialog boxes & trays consistent with user models of how edition
   software usually behaves ?
   - Do you see anything that will make an user wonder what's happening and
   where he / she should click next ?

Please note that the colors are only indicative at this stage - a designer
will improve my work before we get to the final stage. I'll try incorporate
your feedback soon and will let you know how the subseuent development goes.

Thanks in advance,

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki

Thales UK Ltd (Wells) DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail
is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy,
circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in
this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. We may monitor all
e-mail communications through our networks. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0) 1749 672081 and delete it
and all copies from your system. We accept no responsibility for changes to
any e-mail which occur after it has been sent.  Attachments to this e-mail
may contain software viruses which could damage your system.  We therefore
recommend you virus-check all attachments before opening. A business of
Thales UK Ltd. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business
Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX Registered in England No.
868273