BTW, I checked the tomcat log file. When the mail was send failed, the log
is:

javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses;

  nested exception is:

         com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPAddressFailedException: 504 <tian_lixing>:
Sender address rejected: need fully-qualified address

So ,how to make the address fully-qualified?

Thanks.

Hi ,all.

         I have added SendPageByEmail Application, but when I sent a mail it
told me "The page has not been sent. There might be an error in the email
addresses you entered".

In the page

,(http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/SendPageByEmailApplicati

on) it said that

In order to work properly, it requires the following conditions to be met :

*       The MailSender

<http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/MailSenderPlugin>  plugin must
be up & running on your wiki instance

*       You must have a SMTP server properly configured

*       The panel has to be saved by a user with programming rights.

I have set up an Outgoing SMTP Server, and I think SMTP server work well. So
the problem maybe MailSender plugin. How to install the MailSender plugin? I
think I don't need to install it, since I use XWiki Enterprise 1.5 which has
contained this plugin.

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/MailSenderPlugin)