Hi Edward,

do you want the search panel to appear in the top corner or just search
input field in the place where normally login link is placed?

If so, you can copy the source code from the Search Panel - available in
inline edit mode - and put it where you want.

You'll find it either from /bin/Panels/ -> choose  Search [Edit]  from the
list of Panels
or bin/Panels/Search ->menu Edit -> Inline form

I like the panels in XWiki! - it's a very helpful tool to create your own
design :-)

Edward Laptop wrote:

> However, I really want to get the search
> box up in the right of the header.
>

> (I have moved the login by taking some code out of global.vm and placing
> it
> inside leftpanels.vm)
>
> thanks
>
> ee-web.co.uk